Thursday, September 11, 2003

not much left
On my to-do-list, before it gets serious.
And I still have no idea what I'll wear tonight. There's a shortage of clean clothes in my closet. Seems like I haven't done any laundry in two weeks. Probably been busy.

(Update: Before the lecture yesterday, I started trying on clothes, while chatting with a friend. Soon I had two of my sisters, a little niece, my friend and my son in the bedroom while discussing outfits. They went through my jewelry, wardrobe, make-up, shoes and stockings, and insisted on testing out everything, for both the lecture and the defense. What I had planned originally was discarded right away: it was simply too large by now. So for the look today at the defense I have to thank my stylists Kerstin, Solfrid, Unni, Hauk and Yr, and the assessors Trygve, Ole and Storm. As if I'd be allowed to go out there without help!)

No comments: