Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Giving up control
This week I will follow the plans made by my students. They have planned and made all arrangements for a trip to Oslo in order to visit information departments and public relations bureaus all over the Norwegian Capital, and I'll be there for most of the time - except when they started planning a boat-trip to Copenhagen and back in the week-end. There are things teachers should not get involved with - and one of those is seasick students.

Not that I expect seeing much of that this week. The "study comittee" (fagutvalget) has done a great job, and as they say in the brochure they made to cover the visit: they stand on their heads (meaning: they'd do anything) for their fellow students.

So if you want to know what I am doing this week, call one of the members of the information study comittee - I am in their hands, and I plan to enjoy it!

No comments: